- Prices include taxes (except online payments, online reservations and credit card payments).
- Extra costs will be charged for online payments and credit card payments.
- We do accept credit-card payments (VISA and MasterCard only).
- Private rooms include breakfast.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms, failure to comply will result in a US$150 penalty charge.
- By making a reservation you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the Hostal La Buena Onda Policy 2017 andHostel Rules 2017.
- All reservations can be canceled without charge notifying Hostal La Buena Onda at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- For reservations longer than 3 nights or more then 3 rooms we require a 96 hours advance notice. Except those reservation held under special conditions.
- If the reservation is not canceled in accordance to Hostal La Buena Onda Policy 2017, this will be considered a “NO SHOW” and may result in charges (see ‘NO SHOW’ Policy)
- Hostal La Buena Onda has the right to refuse entrance to anyone when there is a justifiable reason.
- Hostal La Buena Onda has the right to cancel a reservation when:
- Guest refuses to provide Hostal La Buena Onda with valid identification.
- Guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that causes serious annoyance to other guest(s) of the hostel.
- Guest allows any visitor who is not a guest of the hotel into his/her room.
- Guest smokes in the room or in any other area where it is not permitted.
- Guest breaks any of the Hostel Rules.
‘NO SHOW’ POLICY
- In the event of a ‘NO SHOW’ the guest will be charged the full amount of the reservation and the remaining nights will be cancelled.
- All reservations must be properly guaranteed with a valid credit card number and its expiration date and passport number OR with the correct deposit (see Deposit Policy).
- The guest authorizes Hostal La Buena Onda to check customer’s credit card on funds prior to arrival.
- Hostal La Buena Onda will only charge guest’s credit card in event of cancellations or ‘NO SHOW’.
- By making a reservation the guest authorizes Hostal La Buena Onda to charge the guest’s credit card according to Hostal La Buena Onda Policy. Also see Cancellation Policy and ‘NO SHOW’ Policy.
- Hostal La Buena Onda is not obligated to honor a not properly guaranteed reservation, allowing Hostal La Buena Onda to sell the room if necessary.
- To ensure a reservation, we ask the guest to deposit the total amount to pay on our bank account or through PayPal.
- To ensure a reservation for longer than 3 nights or more than 3 rooms we ask the guest to deposit 50% of the total amount to pay on our bank account. All extra costs for international transactions need to be paid by our guests.
- Hostal La Buena Onda will charge 5% administration costs (non-refundable) on online payments and credit card payments.