Dear guests, we look forward to welcoming you in person, showing you around and answering all the questions you might have. On arrival you can disinfect your hands in the lobby. We took a few other safety measures regarding COVID-19, we want to do everything we can to help our guests and put your minds at rest. New actions we take to ensure your safety will be announced here as soon as possible.
- We have a flexible cancelation policy.
- Ask us about the COVID-19 measures taken by other companies in town like: restaurants, bars, museums, tourist attractions etc. We are in close contact with most of them.
In our hostel we strive to keep 2 meters distance between staff and guests, as well as between guests.
- In our dormitory there is enough distance between the beds in use.
- In our common areas we recommend our guests to keep enough space between each. Breakfast is still served, tables are far enough from each other to keep the recommended distance.
Keep your distance in the hallways and stairways as much as possible, please.
- You can now check-in using your own mobile device going to: https://www.labuenaonda.com.ni/checkin
- Payments can now also be done using your own mobile device with the Smart Money app.
KEEP CLEAN – OUR EFFORT:
- We will keep the hostel as clean as possible. We disinfect door handles and clean the bathrooms often. Rooms will be disinfected before new guests enter.
- We have a hand washing station right at the entrance for everybody to wash their hands each time they enter, and during their stay.
- Also in our bathroom facilities we provide soap so you can wash your hands regularly.
KEEP CLEAN & HEALTHY – OUR ADVICE:
- We ask you not to share hands to have physical contact with our staff or other guests.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 to 30 seconds;
- If some issues of a cold would appear: use a paper tissue if you have to sneeze or blow your nose and dispose it right away and wash your hands with soap. Cough in your elbow.
- If you have a fever, cough and have difficulty breathing: make sure to seek medical advice right away and inform our staff;
- In case of illness related to Covid-19 we reserve the right to refuse entry to the hostel.
- Follow the advice of your health care professional and avoid public spaces with large crowds of people.